Our Legaci Press is accepting queries for our upcoming anthology, Mama Twins: Stories of the Black Multiple Birth Experience.
About: We’re looking for personal essays about your experience as a Black mother of twins and larger sets of multiples.
Word length: 3000-5000 words per story.
Contributor payment: Contributors will receive a $150 payment and two author copies of the anthology upon publication.
To be considered as a contributor, email a short query letter with the following information to info@OurLegaciPress.com.
1. Send one paragraph summarizing the true story that you would like to write based on your experience as a Black mother of multiples.
2. Specify your cultural background. For example, state if you are: African American, Trinidadian, Nigerian, and etc.
3. Include a short bio of no more than 300 words.
4. If applicable, list other publications that you have been published in.
5. Deadline to submit query letter: December 15th, 2017.
View the full submission guidelines here.
Learn more about Our Legaci Press at OurLegaciPress.com.